In a California Healthline report by Rachel Dornhelm, experts discussed the state’s renewed enrollment efforts following the March 31 open enrollment deadline for the exchange.
Exchange officials and health care advocates want to make sure Californians continue to enroll after the much-publicized March deadline — those with special circumstances can still sign up for the exchange, and anyone eligible can enroll in Medi-Cal at any time.
The report includes comments from:
- Kelly Hardy, senior director of health policy, Children Now;
- Ken Jacobs, chair of the UC-Berkeley Center for Labor Research and Education;
- Linda Leu, California Policy Director for the Young Invincibles;
- Eliza Schiffrin, coordinator, Central Family Resource Center in Oakland; and
- Anthony Wright, executive director, Health Access California (Dornhelm, California Healthline, 4/9/14).
You can download a PDF of this report.