In a California Healthline Special Report by Rachel Dornhelm, experts discussed the University of California’s efforts to institute a smoking ban at allÂ 10 UC campuses.
To prepare for the ban, each campus is forming working groups to develop smoke-free policies for their schools.
The Special Report includes comments from:
- Irene Cheng, a fourth-year biology student at UC-Berkeley;
- Kevin Confetti, director of workers’ compensation at UC;
- Stefano, a scientist at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory who asked that only his first name be used;
- Colleen Stevens, chief of the tobacco control branch at the California Department of Public Health; and
- Kim Homer Vagadori, project director of the California Youth Advocacy Network (Dornhelm, California Healthline, 8/15).
The complete transcript of this Special Report is available as a PDF.