California Healthline correspondent Angela Hart discussed how the coronavirus pandemic has derailed California’s efforts to deal with homelessness on KPBS “Midday Edition” on Oct. 8.
- Click here to hear Hart on KPBS
- Read “Hard Lives Made Harder by COVID: Homeless Endure a ‘Slow-Moving Train Wreck,’” by California Healthline senior correspondent Anna Maria Barry-Jester and Hart.
KHN Midwest correspondent Lauren Weber discussed the difference between D.O.s and M.D.s with Newsy’s “Morning Rush” on Tuesday.
- Click here to watch Weber on Newsy
- Read Weber’s “Stigma Against D.O.s Had Been Dissipating Until Trump’s Doctor Took the Spotlight”
KHN correspondent Anna Almendrala discussed how L.A. County’s enforcement of workplace coronavirus protocols has cut COVID-19 deaths with KPCC’s “Take Two” on Tuesday.
- Click here to hear Almendrala on KPCC
- Read Almendrala’s “COVID Crackdowns at Work Have Saved Black and Latino Lives, LA Officials Say”
KHN senior correspondent Sarah Jane Tribble discussed rural hospitals and KHN’s “Where It Hurts” podcast with Illinois Public Media’s “The 21st” on Oct. 5 and “Tradeoffs” on Oct. 8.
- Click here to hear Tribble on Illinois Public Media
- Click here to hear Tribble on “Tradeoffs”
- Tribble hosts “No Mercy,” the first season of “Where It Hurts.” Click here to listen to Chapter One.
KHN chief Washington correspondent Julie Rovner joined C-SPAN’s “Washington Journal” on Tuesday to discuss the Affordable Care Act case before the Supreme Court next month and what else to expect in the realm of health care after the election.
- Click here to watch Rovner on C-SPAN
- Listen to the Oct. 1 episode of KHN’s ‘What the Health?’ podcast, hosted by Rovner: “Election Preview: What’s Next for Health?“
- Read Rovner’s “Outnumbered on High Court Nomination, Democrats Campaign for a Different Vote”
KHN freelancer Priscilla Blossom discussed Halloween safety tips with KUNC’s “Colorado Edition” on Tuesday.
- Click here to hear Blossom on KUNC
- Read Blossom’s “How Families Are Keeping Halloween From Turning Into a COVID Nightmare”