Baby Boomers Expected To Start Enrolling in Medicare
In its January edition of "Health Dialogues," KQED's "The California Report" examines how Medicare could change as more baby boomers become eligible for the program. The edition includes segments on Medicare contracting, physician shortages and efforts to streamline care for Medicare beneficiaries. Titles and links to each segment appear below.
- "Signing Up for Medicare"
- "Problems With Medicare"
- "Evolution of Medicare"
- "Bidding for Medicare Contracts"
- "Streamlining Care for Medicare/Medicaid Recipients"
- "Impending Doctor Shortages"
- "Substance Abuse and Medicare"
- "Planning for a Future on Medicare" (Weiss et al., "The California Report," KQED, 1/20).