10 Calif. Hospitals Selected for Top 100 U.S. Hospital List
Ten California hospitals made Thomson Reuters' list of the 100 Top U.S. Hospitals. Scripps Green Hospital, UC-San Diego Medical Center and Sutter Davis Hospital were among the California hospitals selected for the list. Other California hospitals that made the list include:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center, Inglewood;
- Chino Valley Medical Center;
- Garden Grove Hospital Medical Center;
- French Hospital Medical Center, San Luis Obispo;
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center, Torrance;
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital, Red Bluff; and
- West Anaheim Medical Center.
- "Two Local Hospitals Named Among Top 100" (Lavelle, U-T San Diego, 4/18).
- "Sutter Davis Named to Top Hospitals List" (Robertson, Sacramento Business Journal, 4/17).
- "100 Top National Hospitals" (Thomson Reuters, 4/16).