13 Calif. CFOs Recognized for Health Care Financial Management
Thirteen hospital and health system CFOs in California have been recognized by Becker's Hospital Review for demonstrated excellence in the financial management of a health care organization. A total of 150 CFOs from across the U.S. were recognized by the publication.
The list was compiled by an editorial team that researched the CFOs and reviewed nominations and prior Becker's Hospital Review lists.
California executives who were recognized include:
- Michael Blaszyk, CCO, CFO and senior executive vice president of San Francisco-based Dignity Health;
- David Cox, CFO of Oakland-based Alameda Health System;
- Lori Donaldson, CFO of UC-San Diego Health System;
- Kathy Lancaster, CFO and executive vice president of strategy at Oakland-based Kaiser Foundation Hospitals and Health Plan;
- Tim Maurice, CFO of UC-Davis Health System in Sacramento;
- Jennifer Mitzner, CFO and senior vice president at Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian in Newport Beach;
- Daniel Morissette, CFO of Stanford Hospital & Clinics in Palo Alto;
- Edward Prunchunas, CFO and senior vice president of finance at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles;
- Ann Pumpian, CFO and senior vice president of finance at San Diego-based Sharp HealthCare;
- Bob Reed, CFO of Sacramento-based Sutter Health;
- Richard Rothberger, CFO and corporate executive vice president of San Diego-based Scripps Health;
- Paul Staton, CFO of UCLA Health System; and
- Lannie Tonnu, CFO and senior vice president of finance for Children's Hospital Los Angeles (Becker's Hospital Review, 9/8).