California Health Care Programs Struggling To Cope With Budget Cuts
In its September edition of "Health Dialogues," KQED's "California Report" examined how recent state budget cuts will affect health care programs in California. The edition includes segments on community health clinics, drug abuse treatment programs, Healthy Families, Medi-Cal and other safety net services.
Titles and links to each segment appear below.
- "A Conversation With the Director of Medi-Cal"
- "Healthy Families Long-Term Stability in Question"
- "Proposition 36 Coping With Significant Cuts"
- "The Future of California's Safety Net"
- "The Value of Community Health Clinics" (Varney/Shafer, "Health Dialogues," KQED, 9/17).