CalRHIO Names Board of Directors
The California Regional Health Information Organization on Wednesday announced its first board of directors, the San Francisco Business Times reports. CalRHIO is an umbrella group formed to promote more effective use of health information technology in California.
The board, which includes 19 regular members and three ex-officio members from state or federal agencies, will be chaired by Jo Ellen Hylind Ross, president and CEO of Lumetra.
Other members of the board include:
- Molly Coye, CEO of HealthTech;
- Lori Hack, interim CEO of CalRHIO;
- Ronald Bangasser, former president of the California Medical Association;
- Duane Dauner, president of the California Hospital Association;
- John Hummel, CIO of Sutter Health;
- Peter Lee, president and CEO of Pacific Business Group on Health;
- Jack Lewin, executive vice president and CEO of the California Medical Association;
- Jeff Flick, San Francisco-based regional administrator for CMS services (ex-officio); and
- Ten additional hospital, government, physician group, association, health plan and consumer group executives (Rauber, San Francisco Business Times, 12/14).