Central Valley Clinics Receive Grants
Five Central Valley health clinics received grants last week funded through the Community Clinic Grant Program, which lawmakers approved last year, the Fresno Bee reports.
Clinics that received grants include:
- Chowchilla Community/Migrant Health Center, $250,000;
- Porterville Health Center, $250,000;
- Family Health Network in Cutler-Orosi, $500,000;
- United Health Centers of the San Joaquin Valley in Parlier, about $750,000; and
- Sequoia Community Health Foundation in Easton, $750,000.