Diseases, Health Conditions Affect Residents’ Lives
In its December edition of "Health Dialogues," KQED's "California Report" examined how health and sickness can affect people's lives. The edition includes segments on diabetes, hepatitis B, dealing with traumatic brain injury, multiple sclerosis, living with cancer and organ donation.
Titles and links to each segment appear below.
- "An Overview on Injury and Health"
- "Coping With Diabetes"
- "Hepatitis B: The Silent Killer"
- "Surf Therapy"
- "Relearning How To Use Your Head"
- "Forging a New Path With Multiple Sclerosis"
- "Living With Cancer"
- "Sisters on the Organ Donor Chain" (Shafer et al., "California Report," KQED, 12/17).