Health Systems Collaborate on Initiative To Improve Care
Six health care delivery systems around the country have announced a new partnership to share data on costs, quality and outcomes for eight medical conditions and treatments. The goal of the initiative is to identify best practices, improve care and lower costs.
- "Providers Align for Best Practices" (Goedert, Health Data Management, 12/15).
- "Seven Healthcare Organizations Launch Data-Sharing Collaborative" (Robeznieks, Modern Healthcare, 12/15).
- "Cleveland Clinic Part of National Collaborative To Improve Health Care and Lower Costs" (Suchetka, Cleveland Plain Dealer, 12/15).
- "Six Health Systems Band Together To Share Data on Care Costs and Quality" (Pequet, "Healthwatch," The Hill, 12/15).
- "6 Health Systems Team With Dartmouth To Study Quality, Costs" (Clark, HealthLeaders Media, 12/15).
- "Healthcare Systems Launch Pioneering Data-Exchange Collaborative" (Miliard, Healthcare IT News, 12/15).