How Health Care Reform Provisions Can Affect Calif.
In its November edition of "Health Dialogues," KQED's "The California Report" examines issues related to the rollout of the federal health reform law in California. The edition includes segments on health insurance coverage, the effects of the midterm elections on implementation of health reform provisions, incentives for small businesses to provide coverage, how the reform law affects business, and the Prevention and Public Health Fund.
Titles and links to each segment appear below.
- "Health Care Changes in California"
- "Health Care Election Fallout"
- "Small Business Tax Credits"
- "Employees, Employers and Health Care Burdens"
- "Potential Payoffs of Preventive Care" (Shafer/Varney, "The California Report," KQED, 11/18).