Nine Calif. Hospitals Among Becker’s List of 100 Best Facilities in U.S.
Nine California hospitals made Becker's Hospital Review's 2015 list of "100 Great Hospitals in America," Becker's Hospital Review reports.
For the list, the editorial staff of Becker's Hospital Review examined hospital rankings from several sources, including:
The American Nurses Credentialing Center;
- The Leapfrog Group;
- Truven Health Analytics; and
- U.S. News & World Report.
In addition, the Becker's editorial team considered questions such as:
- Would you take a loved one to the hospital?; and
- Would the hospital be on a short list of facilities to go to for an important health issue?
California Hospitals on List
The California hospitals that made the list are:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center;
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles;
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian;
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla;
- Stanford Health Care;
- UC-Davis Medical Center;
- UCLA's Ronald Reagan Medical Center;
- UC-San Diego Medical Center; and
- UC-San Francisco Medical Center (Becker's Hospital Review, 3/27).