Nine California Hospitals Named Among the 100 Best in the U.S.
About the List
To compile the list, Becker's said that it consulted a variety of hospital ranking data from sources such as:
- The American Nurses Credentialing Center;
- The Malcom Baldrige National Quality Award;
- The Studer Group;
- Truven Health Analytics; and
- U.S. News & World Report.
California Hospitals Recognized
The nine California hospitals included on the list were:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles;
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian in Newport Beach;
- John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek;
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center;
- Scripps Green Hospital in La Jolla;
- Stanford Hospital & Clinics in Palo Alto;
- Tri-City Medical Center in Oceanside;
- UC-San Diego Medical Center; and
- UCSF Medical Center (Gamble/Herman, Becker's Hospital Review release, 3/29).