California Healthline Daily Edition Summaries of health policy coverage from major news organizations Friday, Jun 3 2016 full issue Prince Died From Fentanyl Overdose The music icon's death shines a spotlight on an epidemic that's ravaging the country. The New York Times: Prince Died From Accidental Overdose of Opioid Painkiller Los Angeles Times: Prince Died From An Overdose Of A Powerful Painkiller Described As 'Heroin On Steroids' The Wall Street Journal: Pop Star Prince Died Of Opioid Fentanyl Overdose The Associated Press: Finding Overdose Killed Prince Just The Beginning Of Probe The Associated Press: Prince's Death Adds To Opioid Overdose Epidemic's Grim Toll The Washington Post: Prince’s Death By Opioid Overdose Is A Very Public Example Of A Growing Cultural Problem The New York Times: Prince Overdosed on Fentanyl. What Is It? This is part of the California Healthline Daily Edition, a summary of health policy coverage from major news organizations. Sign up for an email subscription.