Reform Proposals Could Affect Health Access for Undocumented Residents
The October edition of KQED's "Health Dialogues" explores how health care and immigration reform efforts could affect health care access for undocumented immigrants.
The program includes segments on community outreach programs, health care for farm workers, H1N1 influenza, immigration reform proposals and the potential impact of extending health coverage to undocumented populations.
Titles and links to each segment appear below.
- "Can We Really Offer Health Care to Everyone?"
- "Health Care for Farm Workers"
- "Swine Flu Vaccination"
- "The Latest on Legislation"
- "Undocumented and Afraid"
- "Ventanillas de Salud" (Shafer/Stavely, "Health Dialogues," KQED, 10/22).