Reports Look at Health Care Issues for Native Americans
In its October edition of "Health Dialogues," KQED's "The California Report" examines issues related to Native American health. The edition includes segments on how casino revenues affect the United Indian Health Service, links between ceremonial and recreational tobacco use, rates of prenatal care and funding for Native American health care. Titles and links to each segment appear below.
- "Sycuan Medical and Dental Center"
- "Gaming in California"
- "United Indian Health Service"
- "The California Rural Indian Health Board"
- "Tobacco Use in Native Communities"
- "Prenatal Care"
- "Budget Cuts and Native American Health Care"
- "In Our Words" (Varney et al., "The California Report," KQED, 10/21).