Reports Look at Ways State Addresses Mental Health Care
In its December edition of "Health Dialogues," KQED's "The California Report" examines mental health issues. The edition includes segments on children's and adolescents' mental health care, and on efforts to ensure access to mental health care services. Titles and links to each segment appear below.
- "The Resource Center Brings Mental Health Services to Imperial County"
- "Proposition 63: The Mental Health Services Act"
- "Laura's Law: Compelling the Mentally Ill Into Treatment"
- "Suicide Prevention"
- "Violence in Oakland: A Crisis of Grief?"
- "Effects of Wartime Deployment on Kids"
- "Mental Health Services for Refugees" (Fudge et al., "The California Report," KQED, 12/16).