Schwarzenegger Announces Nominations to California Medical Board
Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger (R) on Thursday announced seven nominations to the Medical Board of California's Division of Medical Quality and two nominations to the board's Division of Licensing. Senate approval of the nominations is required. Lists of the nominees are provided below.
- Steve Alexander, president of the Steve Alexander Group, a strategic communications and public affairs company;
- Cesar Aristeiguieta, a board-certified emergency physician and medical director of the Los Angeles County Paramedic Training Institute;
- Stephen Corday, an assistant clinical professor of medicine at the University of California-Los Angeles Center for Health Sciences and an attending physician and research scientist at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center;
- Shelton Duruisseau, senior associate director and executive director for external affairs of the UC-Davis Health System;
- Martin Greenberg, a licensed psychologist in private practice in Sacramento and a member of the clinical faulty at the UC-Davis;
- Mary Moran, operator of a private medical practice in Woodside; and
- Ronald Wender, senior chief of the anesthesia department at Cedar-Sinai Medical Center.
- Hedy Chang, a Morgan Hill city council member and appointee to the Morgan Hill Medical Foundation, which rebuilds city medical services; and
- Laurie Gregg, operator of a private medical practice in Sacramento and vice president of the Northern California Obstetrician and Gynecological Society (Office of the Governor release, 8/19).